new Silverado question,installers????

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ignatowski
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Dirty South
I have an 2002 ExCab.......I have 2" rear lifted seat and a very nice 2.5CF ported enclosure made up for it years ago and I love it.......Im ready to buy a 2011 Silverado......Will my box transfer over and fit in the new truck ? I am worried the trucks floorboards are different I guess........

If not ill get a crew cab and ditch the ported box and toss a sealed 1.25x1.25 into the pass area

I MUST HAVE MY BASS and I cant even think about a little shallow wimpy sub....

also if I ditch the OEM radio what will I loose besides chimes? I have not heard a chime in years and its not an issue for me

I have a 2011 silvy ext cab. The floors are NOTHING alike. Hard to find a box that looks, fits, and sounds decent now. As far as the head unit, its the same as the generation you have. A chime and hold the power til u open the doors.

I have a 2011 silvy ext cab. The floors are NOTHING alike. Hard to find a box that looks, fits, and sounds decent now. As far as the head unit, its the same as the generation you have. A chime and hold the power til u open the doors.
That *****,,,,,,,,looks like I grab me a Crewcab.,..I can make more happen with that just by keeping one rear seat up or something

THX Bro,,,,,,,,,love me some New Orleans Gator !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.