New shoes

Participant count
  • Participant list

DubbDesigns
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
KY
Iam gettin new rims and tires with my tax check. I want 17's because right now I have 15's and thats just too much rubber for me (2001 altima)

Well i found some cheap rims I like on tire rack but the tire size they recommend is 205/50-17

Right now my tire size is 205/60-15 and the people at the tire shop told me I should prolly go wit 215/45-17

I can't really go with much bigger overall tire height than what I have now so what size tires should i get? Go with the recommended tire size from tire rack or size suggested by local shop

I want some rubber that way i can tell when the tire is low and in case I hit a pothole or something

The guys at the tire shop looked up the size tire I had an compared it to 17's i would need and they said the 45's would be about the same size

Iam gettin new rims and tires with my tax check. I want 17's because right now I have 15's and thats just too much rubber for me (2001 altima)
Well i found some cheap rims I like on tire rack but the tire size they recommend is 205/50-17

Right now my tire size is 205/60-15 and the people at the tire shop told me I should prolly go wit 215/45-17

I can't really go with much bigger overall tire height than what I have now so what size tires should i get? Go with the recommended tire size from tire rack or size suggested by local shop
I went from a 205/60/16 to a 225/45/18 if that helps.

I think either should be fine. Actually a 215/45 is probably going to be just a hair shorter than a 205/50.

Your best bet would be get on an altima forum and see what others have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DubbDesigns

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DubbDesigns
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date