New Setup?

Death rows are too expensive 400 for one is a bit much. I am liking the HDC315 but idk right now if I am going to go 4k later. So I would rather just get subs that will fit my amp.
Hard to gauge how loud your 12s are right now. The XFL is a beefier sub than the HDS, so I thin HDC is the way to go here. Build an efficient box and I think 2kw should be good for a pair. Looks like they're on sale now, too. Just over $500 for the pair.

Fwiw, I built a box for a guy's 2 Hds315's, iirc it was around 8.25cuft net tuned to 33hz on a ct3000d(set by dmm to 2200w). I'd say they would be an upgrade over your XFL's, but I'd stay sub/port rear instead of firing them up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Right now I have a Crescendo BC2000 and 2 XFL 12s wired at 1 ohm. They are in a box that is tuned to 33hz and 15in tall x 37in wide 21.5in deep. Is it worth my time to build a new box with 2 15s firing upward on the same amp? Would I notice a difference?
Is the enclosure custom built to your subs specs? A nice enclosure can make a huge difference in output.

As for your question, it's hard to say if you'd gain anything with 15's considering you'd be firing the sub's up and also having the same power. Only guessing, I'd say there wouldn't ve much of an audible difference and you could possibly lose some output.

Is the enclosure custom built to your subs specs? A nice enclosure can make a huge difference in output.
As for your question, it's hard to say if you'd gain anything with 15's considering you'd be firing the sub's up and also having the same power. Only guessing, I'd say there wouldn't ve much of an audible difference and you could possibly lose some output.
It is custom yes built by cherryman customs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.