new project comming soon!!

rawdogj
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
toledo,ohio
ok as im waiting on a few things for my car system wise.....something came to me.

about a year ago i thought about building a system in my daughters barbie jeep.....

now dont jump the gun this is not for spl it will be a full custom install!

im planing to use a cd player, a 4ch amp for power, 6.5" or 5.2" comp set. and 2 6" subs or 1 8" sub.

full custom paint and the whole 9. she loves to watch daddy work on his car and i would love to start her early for the same love i have for car audio.

this will also be brought to all the shows i goto next season as will she.

all i need now is to get the gear together...(taking donations...lol)

if you have any ideas you would like to see please speak up. also if you can find some diff rims i could use please let me know (i have looked everywhere)

this is what im starting with....

524775_119_full.jpg

all for her how could you not want to....lol

524775_121_full.jpg

well thanks for looking and i will sart a work log as soon as i get the gear.

merry x-mas to all!

new rims...get the ones off of the little boys version of the jeep i use to have one but my mom just gave it away if your got a donor for the wheels try to get the light bar too what would happen it you swapped the battery in there with like a small car battery..is it possible??? probably not..

im going to keep the stock batt. and add a ...thinking 2150 or 1700 for the audio.

im going to renforce it all i want to keep my baby girl safe!.

and i will be changing the wheels.

right now im on a system hunt...lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.