new memphis mojo worth running??

raptor727
10+ year member

come get some!!
pensacola FL
So i stopped by my local audio shop to shoot the breeze and i got to talking about this new build i'm going to be doing with some sp4 18's, anyways the owner wants me to run his newest memphis mojo subs and support his shop and products for a steep discount... My question is i want a daily groundpounder would four of those 15's do pretty good or shpuld i stick with the two 18's. I have to admit i do like the look of the cone/dustcap and high roll surround he also says they have 4" coils and its a quad coil design for lots of wiring options.. Please give me some opinions i have always hated memphis but never ran them lol

mojo has nice equipment and always nice to support people who support you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

What's the discount? Guarantee you support him and run those subs, if one blows he's probably going to get you another at no cost or even cheaper in order to keep supporting him. Shops are pretty good to people when you start supporting/advertising for them.

I agree with everyone saying depends on the discount. It sounds like they're some pretty good guys at that shop, and it would definitely be a +1 if any of your equipment blows in the future, or if you just need some extra help on the side.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.