Last minute decision!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Snif1
10+ year member

OK, I read the sticky and I apologize for literally doing what it says not to do but I'm ordering a sub tomorrow I was sure i wanted an RE Audio sex12d4 but then another person is telling me the better choice is to go NVX VSW124, there's really not alot about NVX on the internet I just want to know if anyone has experienced BOTH and can help me get my build going!

$140 or less, I suppose I am up for suggestions, too. And I'm trying to make this purchase SOON so I don't really feel like looking around for older used models of subs, ya know?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So I'm split what I should do...I can buy a 2 channel to run my tweets for a 2 way active up front or I can buy a pair of 3-4" mids (off parts...
It was a system from 2 vehicles ago. The enclosure was rock solid. Had a P9 combo to deal with whatever equalization was going to be required.
I can hold a conversation with you and never hear a damn thing you say.
We had a guy with a crx from Louisiana that ran in the org for a minute. Though maybe it was you lol.
In that airspace you could go ported with th Si SQL 12@$369, hands down the best option in a 1.41 ported box. With 1000 watts RMS and 92 db...

About this thread

Snif1

10+ year member
Snif1
Portland, Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from