Participant count
  • Participant list
Lol well you know I have to make sure the amp has a bass knob so when my wife is driving I can turn it down lol...buy yeah thanks for the info I will check everything out
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
in fairness that's ported and over powered but still awesome for $69.. if u only get 1/2 that sealed in like 1.35cf box with the 850 should be about 600rms at 2 ohm probably be pretty good, if not well didn't cost much lol..

I'm not familiar with the ultimax subs. But the Dayton HO 10 would love a box under .75 so that would be my choice. It is an SQ oriented sub and can get a little louder if you ever needed it to.

I'm not saying spend more than you have to but with your budget you can get definitely get some good stuff. You don't have to cheap out and start over (been there)

I'm not saying spend more than you have to but with your budget you can get definitely get some good stuff. You don't have to cheap out and start over (been there)
Yeah I've been looking hard at the massive hippo 8 inch sub that thing looks awesome but **** $170 I think

Yeah I've been looking hard at the massive hippo 8 inch sub that thing looks awesome but **** $170 I think
It sounds like you are stuck on an 8 inch. I have no experience with any 8's honestly so I can't add much.

I will say the Sundown e 8's do look beefy. I have some E 10's and they get plenty loud. According to others the E8 v.5 is pretty much the SA 8.

Well thanks for all the replies and info everyone you guys rock at the moment I'm almost certain I will be getting a sundown 8 inch of some kind and a soundqubed 850 or 1200

I'm sure they can handle both amps pretty well but is there a specific model that every loves and like I said I'll be hooking it up to a soundqubed 850 or 1200 at 1ohm
the SA series gives people wood across the board usually LoL!!

youre gonna want to port this series tho

SA SERIES

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

realone7575

realone7575
Whitehall Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
realone7575