new lanzars.. figured i'd post it up

The opti-drive amplifiers would top-notch back when Lanzar debuted them. The technology in them that made/makes them so good would not transfer over to speakers however. So any affiliation between the amps and subs would be purely for marketing. Assuming the OPTI amps are the same topology they use to be, I wouldnt hesitate to run them. the subs however, Id think twice about. Maybe someone with direct experience using the subs can speak up.

**** it i might just have to get two 15's and see what they can do do you guys think the 3000 rms is accurate or no.my buddy can get these a little cheaper so good thing for me

is there an echo in here?
I don't think so? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

he meant the company as a whole or just that line of subs. Asking which I was talking about.

Very true.
Interesting to see Lanzar trying to get back in the game.
HUH?!?!?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif:wow:

triple stack doesnt mean good quality.... wow... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

For all we know they could be a Y-10 Grade ferrite.

Anybody run the 1233 yet? They remind me of the Konaki 1207 I just bought..
they are too hard to find and too expensive for this crowd considering the sub's lack of boner potential. I looked into them earlier this year and everywhere advertising them didn't have any in stock

wow it has 3 slugs, that's good quality?????
Do you have any idea if what your talking about?
the question is do you have any idea wtf your talking about?

!= means DOES NOT EQUAL

just a little fyi.

yes, old post, just noticed...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.