SOLD New JL Audio W7-3(CHEAP)

420BassFace
10+ year member

A good friend unloaded his 2 JL W7-3's on me for a lil cash he owed me. I already have a FI audio 18'' sub, I need the money. The 1 I want 2 sell is new in the org. box but it is 2 r 3 yrs old, but it is in perfect cond. & works perfect I did a bass sweep free air @ 300 watts its a champ. I also got 1 JL built and tuned ported box that was used for 4 months with the other sub will flex your windshield.

ANYWAY! I want $275.00 just for the NEW sub + about 50 to 75 for shipping it heavy.

If you want the sub with the box $325 + whatever the s&h is both together is

70-80 lbs.

PLEASE; E-mail me, leave feed back I am new to this sight and selling items, but I do know what I have.

420 BassFace till space. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

people like you are the reason things get stole from there house when the ups man brings it I'm not running around it its just I dont trust random teenagers
We don't trust new members with cheap 12w7-3's either:fyi:. Time for you to move on to another forum. I'm still wondering who was the dumbass that bought this, not that you're getting anything in the mail.

We don't trust new members with cheap 12w7-3's either:fyi:. Time for you to move on to another forum. I'm still wondering who was the dumbass that bought this, not that you're getting anything in the mail.
preach

Im really not here to sell anything but i did and now its funny watching a kid play on his mom and dad's computer like the big boy you are
please spare me your bs. you didnt sell the sub, you didnt have the sub. ppl started asking questions so you popped out with "i sold it last night" bs.

Im really not here to sell anything but i did and now its funny watching a kid play on his mom and dad's computer like the big boy you are
Kid? Let's see a picture of your system with Username and date. I'll show mine, my family, and my house. Then we can determine who the kid is.

this is ****ing beautiful, it really is...this guy is supposedly 27, yet seems to have the maturity level of a 12 year old and the typing skills of a 2 year old. How sir, HOW might I ask have you made it this far in life without natural selection taking you out? Dealing drugs? Rapping on the corner for loose change? Thugging wit ya hood rats? You remind me of those retarded wangster kids who aren't even out of highschool!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.