(new here) bass speakers

LusciousCake

ohio
hi, im new here and i ahve a few questions, i just started driving and i drive my moms toyota highlander, and she doesnt want me to put a bass box in her car, i was wondering if there was a possible way to get some bass speakers and have them some how be removable so i can keep them in the car and take them out when i am done. i was also wondering what speakers would be a good choice to get for the removable box or just an ordinary box, keeping in mind that i only have about 400$. any replys will be appreciated!

400 dollars for 2 or 1 sub and is amp including in the money thing

size subs i would would go with 2 10's and they would be JL w3's or alpine type s's or r's or mtx 6000

get a dual box and mount the amp to it and then you could take it all out at once with alot of loose wires left or just mount the amp under a seat and keep it where your mom wont mind it and then just wire it to the subs and to take it out just disconnect the terminal cups!

THOSE SUBS ARE GOING TO GET HEAVY AFTER TAKING THEM IN AND OUT EVERYDAY!

Go here: http://www.blueprintdrivers.com

E-mail them and order a 1202 subwoofer. Put it in a sealed box that is right for the sub, and attach a cheap 360.2 Rockford Fostgate amp or something like it to the sub. I have never owned a RF amp, but I think they come with a bass knob that connects to the amp. All your mom has to do is turn the knob all the way down, and she won't hear the sub play. When you drive it, turn it up as loud as you want! This sub will be plenty loud. You can get the sub for 119 and the box for about 80, I am not sure about that amp though, but check ebay.

Bazooka makes bass tubes with built in amps. You can alter the mounting straps so that you can just unclip the tube and carry it out with one arm full. Bazooka's don't hit like a pair of 12's but they are loud (for their size) and sound good. You can get the amp, tube and sub (all in one) for less than $300 at http://www.thezeb.com . Check out the RS10A-HP.

hey thanks a lot guys, i was talkign to my mom about it, and shes finally considering it, its not that she doesnt liek the bass, its just that she doesnt want huge ass speakers in the trunk of her car all the time, thank you so much for all the help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.