New hdtv/lcd/xbox360/type-r *pics*

btmorris972
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
whats up guys. Just got a new 19" monitor for my computer:) Paid $109 after rebates.

about 2 months ago I got a panasonic 30" widescreen hdtv for $300. It was a $800 tv;)

2 weeks ago i got a 360 for $319 shipped. And on the bottom is my trusty old ps2 with modchip and 160gb hdd.

heres my new type r:up2somet:

New panasonic hu.

Heres my old infinity perfects ported @ 35hz

And while I was outside i snapped a pic of our apt complex. Its pretty nice for me anyway.

Thats all.

Some1 got a bonus.......
No bonus lol. I dont know whats gotten into me. The other night i ordered a dayton 12" 150w home sub. I didnt really need it but I wanted it:up2somet:

The sub that came with my onkyo 5.1 system is really weak:crap: Sounds like a 6x9 lol.

Oh well...

has anybody seen that commercial for winning cheap t.v.s?

you send a text message for a bid on a really nice t.v. and if you're the lowest bid with the ONLY bid that low, you win that t.v. at that price.

somebody won a 60'' plasma for $8.xx //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

And while I was outside i snapped a pic of our apt complex. Its pretty nice for me anyway.

Thats all.
Better be careful having all them toys in teh ghetto! Man, look at that beater truck front & center in the apartment picture....lol

Better be careful having all them toys in teh ghetto! Man, look at that beater truck front & center in the apartment picture....lol
I thought about that when i took the pic. Its a mexican that works for the apt complex. When we moved here 2 years ago it wasnt like this:crap:

Its luxury apartment homes. We pay $1200 a month just for rent:crap:

btw did you notice the porsche in the background?

Just a heads up on the TV....Thats panasonics model that had the most recalls on it ever. They've had tons of problems with it. So good luck! And I hope you don't run into any of them...just wanted to give you a heads up...

-Nick-

Meh i live in a 5 bedroom victorian home, and still sont like letting people around my house because of theft lol
I can relate. I live with 2 of my cousins, One is a responsible 30 year old and the other one just turned 18. the young one has people over all the time. I told him to keep his little friends out of my room.

Just a heads up on the TV....Thats panasonics model that had the most recalls on it ever. They've had tons of problems with it. So good luck! And I hope you don't run into any of them...just wanted to give you a heads up...
-Nick-
How can you tell the model number of my tv from that pic:rolleyes:

I have a 3 year warranty ftw.

-Nick-
Your probably right cause the day after I got the tv the speakers inside the tv quit working. I had it fixed free of charge though.

My older roomate used to be a store manager for walmart. One of his friends who is still a store manager sold me the tv for $323 with tax. It was on cleareance for $790. I thought it was a good deal. Ill keep my fingers crossed that nothing else goes wrong. It has a hdmi input btw. Perfect for the ps3:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.