New Car

nice i like the new eclipses i own a 92 hahah any fast i heard they are slow because they weigh alot...second what u pay for it?
well all things considered, it has an asz of low end power and decent top end. it doesn't weight all that much. bout 3200. the 350z i was looking at is a smaller car and only a 2 seater and weighs more than that. I love the feel of it for a front wheel drive. Exhaust sounds lovely but got a friend that can make it much better. I actually never even considered an eclipse till i saw this one. i'm a fan of smooth lines on a car from front to back. I absolutely hated the old body style cause of the lines on the doors area. I ended up paying about 17 but i traded one of my mom's cars in on it because she owed 2500 more on it than the car was worth and was having a hard time making payments. so we'll call it 14.5

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.