Votes: 7 41.2%
  • chevy hhr

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • ford excape

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
the HHR is built tough and handles SPL well. Even my test box doing 158 dB didnt flex the body much. Factory battery is in the back. It has a good amount of room. Dash is shaped nice for SPL to build at the dash well and the shape also helps with imaging when speakers are mounted in the kicks.

the battery is allready in the back on the hhr ????? thats helpful you dont get to north carolina much do u ed im getting ready to move downthere for the army

the battery is allready in the back on the hhr ????? thats helpful you dont get to north carolina much do u ed im getting ready to move downthere for the army
Nah, a little far from me. Why not go all the way to Parris island to be a Marine. ha ha. J.K. good luck though

see i would go to parris island and be a marine but i allready went to mcrd san deigo and camp pendleton got out as a cpl. figured i would give the army a try this time around ooh raah

not sure yet reg prolly leanin twards spl but then again i could go sq i have been messing round with stereos with really no direction 10 years now just kinda put stuff togather

see i would go to parris island and be a marine but i allready went to mcrd san deigo and camp pendleton got out as a cpl. figured i would give the army a try this time around ooh raah
I see you enjoy the life. My brother was at Pendleton for a while before his first deployment. Then he got lucky enough to be stationed in Hawaii for a while. Now they just threw him an the U.S.S. Tortuga headed to asia.

N.C. should be fun for you, unless it keeps getting hit by storms. My sister is stationed in Florida right now and they keep getting tornadoes that barely miss them.

Good luck with everything down there. Ooh Rah!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...