New Build Opinions & Any Advice?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'd like to make power rather then store it. Alternator power ftw. Any reason your goin 4th order rather then flat ported wall? And singer told me he only makes 350a for tahoes. That was like 8 months ago when I bought two singer alts and told him I wanted the biggest he makes for a 5.3 Tahoe and I got 350a.

I'd like to make power rather then store it. Alternator power ftw. Any reason your goin 4th order rather then flat ported wall? And singer told me he only makes 350a for tahoes. That was like 8 months ago when I bought two singer alts and told him I wanted the biggest he makes for a 5.3 Tahoe and I got 350a.
I messaged him 2days ago & he said he could do a 370 for $750 & an extra $48 for color added. & I'm doing a 4th because the guy who I'm going to have build my wall said a 4th would be a great fit for what I'm running & I heard the same from a few others as well.

I messaged him 2days ago & he said he could do a 370 for $750 & an extra $48 for color added. & I'm doing a 4th because the guy who I'm going to have build my wall said a 4th would be a great fit for what I'm running & I heard the same from a few others as well.
Up to u but my excessive hairpin 350a cost 550each with powder coat black n green. I feel $800 for a 370 is crazy

Where do you work? Seems like you're spending a lot on gear, and paying someone to do your wall won't be cheap..

Also, I feel like it's better to do things yourself because you can be proud of it. You also appreciate it more.

Should have started small with some inexpensive equipment like the rest of us.

Are you related to Jonathan Price?

Where do you work? Seems like you're spending a lot on gear, and paying someone to do your wall won't be cheap..
Also, I feel like it's better to do things yourself because you can be proud of it. You also appreciate it more.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

why would you think I'm related to JP? & I work at FedEx freight. I usually have about a Grand left over a month to spend on what I feel too & I happen to love car audio that's where my Left over money goes too, I'm not rich nor poor. I just love car audio. & I did start small, I 've had Boston G2 10's, Kicker comps, Soundqubed HDC3's, Alpine Type R's. MOFO, XFL's & I could go on & on. I just want to have a big set up with at least 15k+ power . The Ermagerd was Sweet & All I just wanted a Wall. I want something that makes people go wow. & something different. at SBN, Slam. & other car audio comps you see people with big set ups but besides that it's not everyday you see a walled build or someone with as much power. I just like the Impression & The Bass.

why would you think I'm related to JP? & I work at FedEx freight. I usually have about a Grand left over a month to spend on what I feel too & I happen to love car audio that's where my Left over money goes too, I'm not rich nor poor. I just love car audio. & I did start small, I 've had Boston G2 10's, Kicker comps, Soundqubed HDC3's, Alpine Type R's. MOFO, XFL's & I could go on & on. I just want to have a big set up with at least 15k+ power . The Ermagerd was Sweet & All I just wanted a Wall. I want something that makes people go wow. & something different. at SBN, Slam. & other car audio comps you see people with big set ups but besides that it's not everyday you see a walled build or someone with as much power. I just like the Impression & The Bass.
It was a joke, Jeff got it.

I like FedEx, great shipping imo. Just wondering how you had that kind of budget so soon after your last build.

Nothing wrong with wanting a 15k+ build. I had not seen you post about anything small, and was wondering if you recently became interested in car audio.

It was a joke, Jeff got it.
I like FedEx, great shipping imo. Just wondering how you had that kind of budget so soon after your last build.

Nothing wrong with wanting a 15k+ build. I had not seen you post about anything small, and was wondering if you recently became interested in car audio.
I'm 18, & I've always been around car audio, my dad was a salesman & still buys & trades here and there. But my budget comes from money saved up from work I work around 40-50 hours a week & made $24.17 an hour so I get a decent amount of money to spend on car audio if I want too. & Yeah I've had a few small builds. Once I became a member on this site I wanna say 6-8 months ago? I've learned a lot & that's when I became serious into car audio.

I'm 18, & I've always been around car audio, my dad was a salesman & still buys & trades here and there. But my budget comes from money saved up from work I work around 40-50 hours a week & made $24.17 an hour so I get a decent amount of money to spend on car audio if I want too. & Yeah I've had a few small builds. Once I became a member on this site I wanna say 6-8 months ago? I've learned a lot & that's when I became serious into car audio.
Dang, that's good hourly pay. I make about 1/3 of that, haha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.