new box

Participant count
  • Participant list

GTonDubs
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
mo
just got done making a box for the Type R 10" 1042d

it is 2.41 cu-ft (with sub displacment) tuned at 32 hz with the L port, tested it on my eclipse 7232d and it sounds awsome,

great SQ with a good punch also hits lower than any 10 i've ever heard, pics of the construction and finished product up soon, and an excursion vid if i can get some ones digital camera

just got done making a box for the Type R 10" 1042dit is 2.41 cu-ft (with sub displacment) tuned at 32 hz with the L port, tested it on my eclipse 7232d and it sounds awsome,

great SQ with a good punch also hits lower than any 10 i've ever heard, pics of the construction and finished product up soon, and an excursion vid if i can get some ones digital camera
Wow, Its going to vibe!

im doin an install on a friends pathfinder, and he doesn't have an amp yet, im picking one out , only thing that ***** about this part is he doen't want to spend much more than $300 on an amp, im trying to talk him into a $400-$500 amp so i can put some good power to it

anyone have any suggestions on a quality amp that put out some good power for around 300?

im doin an install on a friends pathfinder, and he doesn't have an amp yet, im picking one out , only thing that ***** about this part is he doen't want to spend much more than $300 on an amp, im trying to talk him into a $400-$500 amp so i can put some good power to itanyone have any suggestions on a quality amp that put out some good power for around 300?
Alpine MRD-M605 would be nice for it, puts down 600W RMS @ 2ohms, http://www.ikesound.com/product-product_id/3003

dang thats the amp i was lookin at earlyer today but the shop couldn't order me one for less than $359- shitty

is that a reliable place to buy from?

thanks for the link,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.