NEw and first setup. Tell me what you think.

Participant count
  • Participant list
So i just ordered a Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS head unit, Front speakers are Pioneer TS-D1702R Coaxials, Rear Pioneer TS-A1375R coaxial. This setup is going into my 2003 corvette Z06. HAs anyone tried these speakers of head unit or can let me know if they think its gonna be a pretty good setup to start with. I will be adding an amp and jl audio 10W3v3 later but this is what i have for right now. Also what amp should i power my system with, any suggestions. I would like a 5 channel that can handle wverything. Thanks Guys. Review of Subwoofer or Speaker:

Post name, details and review of the equipment you're reviewing. This forum is for reviews only! No questions should be posted!

Pioneer is more of an entry level brand, they have decent stuff but other people around here would say you can get more for your money if you shop around past Walmart and best buy (lol) but it should do just fine for casual listeners. I'd definitely put an amp behind those speakers. Most people around here don't have rear fill (unless Its a van or something) what sub and amp do you have?

And BTW post questions in the other section of the forum, not the reviews.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Fast-N-Loud
Miami
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from