new amp....?????????'sss

Sleeklsc
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
mtx 1501d, got the amp today only because the people didn't have the rf 1501bd...anyways here are my ?'s

1)is the ebc (bass controller)neccesary ................. (meaning like that i wont be able to adjust the "bass boost" without it)

2)the birthsheet states that it puts out 1147 rms at 2 ohm at 12.5 v... i would think that number would increase if a car is putting out 14+ v right...if so what total rms am i lookin at...or a guesstimate...

3)"the phase select switch allows you to invert the phase by 180 degrees at output" what does that mean?what does it do?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.