new amp / insides/ loc jumper help

Participant count
  • Participant list

bizzlejake

2012 Mustang gt w/ shaker 500- factory amp pushes 2 dvc 8" subs in doors

I had added a 10" sub to factory system using a lc2i. I have now replaced all factory speakers w/ jl components in the doors, 5x7 coaxials in the rear deck powered by jl 700/5 through lc7i. I have ran signal from the fronts and rears. the original sub install used the signal & 12v from the factory amp. I have not been able to get the whole system to operate so Im looking for advice.

Questions and issues:

1) What should the jumpers be set to on the lc7i?

2) should I bypass the factory amp? no audio when the signals from the factory amp are not installed

3)The only time im able to getr audio through both, the fronts and rears is when the amp is set to 2ch.

4) I have not had any actrivity from the sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.