New alt / battery upgrade

Participant count
  • Participant list

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
idaho
Ok so first things first for my build, I'm needing to install new electrical. This being the big 3, alt, and battery. I'll be running an hdc4 on a taramp 5000hd, and a b2 Quattro. Curious what size alt and battery you guys would recommend ? I'm not looking to break the bank and last time I bought an altenator from the DC site, a lot of people here said I could have found way better deals around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

My lights still dim with a 320 amp alternator, big 3/4, agm, and one 40 ah bank of lithium.
For 4k I'd go with lithium. I'm happy with my hp40 battery and would recommend it. Biggest reputable alternator you can find for your vehicle. Be...
https://electronbeam.com/product/2-0-eb-flex-welding-cable-black/ I bought 25ft of this for power and ground runs and had plenty left to do my...
$500 is not unreasonable, but just know about alternator shopping: There are two numbers that matter: The amp output at or near idle (what's it...

About this thread

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
brafferty
idaho
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from