NeverEnuffBass's Durango Wall & More Rebuild...

just making sure you know people still have interest in your build :p you do some nice work bro. Hope some good luck comes your way and some money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Thanks man feels good knowing people look forward to seeing my work

my new fap thread. shii looks great man, keep it up and keep us updated!
lol, will do

just making sure you know people still have interest in your build :p you do some nice work bro. Hope some good luck comes your way and some money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

x2, still looking foward to this being completed, but I def know how it is. Im working 2 jobs myself, just dont have the free time to work on my car or the income to buy stuff like I want to.

Best of luck to you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

x2, still looking foward to this being completed, but I def know how it is. Im working 2 jobs myself, just dont have the free time to work on my car or the income to buy stuff like I want to.
Best of luck to you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
thanks bro. sometimes after installing on other's cars all day the last thing I want to do is work on my own. **** I do a bunch of remote starters and I won't even put one in my daily driver

Looking forward to you to start on it again, really like the doors. An happy B day. Mines tomorrow, turning 21 FTMFW:toast:
Happy 21st man drink it up. On my 21st we had a bad snow storm so no one came out and it kind of ******.

If you get this done in time for this season you gotta bring it up to Boston for some shows. You could definitely enter the car show portion along with the SPL part. The July 12th show should be huge, think you'll be ready by then?
I'm aiming for early may so I should be there. I was going to try for HIN Boston but thats cutting it close

Yeah, that will be close. HIN Registration is open, $60 per vehicle and it allows entrance for 2. It's all outdoors and you have to check in on Saturday I believe, then leave it there over night for the show the following day. So you'll want to book a hotel room too.

We'll be doing a couple CT shows too, so you can hit those car shows too.

Yeah, that will be close. HIN Registration is open, $60 per vehicle and it allows entrance for 2. It's all outdoors and you have to check in on Saturday I believe, then leave it there over night for the show the following day. So you'll want to book a hotel room too.
We'll be doing a couple CT shows too, so you can hit those car shows too.
HIN is outside this year? When I went 2yrs ago when I was going to RITOP it was in the expo center.

Yeah Manny was telling me about the CT shows I can't wait

The outside shows are cheaper than the indoor ones, for HIN anyway, registration is still just as expensive for the cars and spectators.

I'm giving Manny one of our CT shows to run, it'll help us out a lot having a second NESPL Judge to run shows for us. We have one set up already in Rocky Hill CT, and we're waiting on the one for Manny to run.

So we had a little down time at the shop today...

DoorPanelssmooth.jpg

DoorPanelsSmooth2.jpg

Probably going to move the truck from my house to the shop next weekend so I can get **** done on the weekends when I'm off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.