never been to comp but what to go

Participant count
  • Participant list
Not much for money and prizes, but I have always found the experience to be well worthwhile! Go to the shows compete if you like and enjoy the learning experience. I have been out of the show scene for a couple of years, but was able to learn very much, meet a bunch of great people and have a hell of a lot of fun doing it. I can not wait to get back to the scene soon with my new build up and do it all over again!

i justed dropped mad amounts into my car i was all about performance but i had custom fiberglass boxx made for my subs and sick amp racks with sweet new door panel with components and 2 alpine 6.5 inch widescreen tvsinstalled im going to a show this week its 30 bucks to enter so why not i defintly win sumthin

if u wanna make money then you should street race..

iv seen some friends make easy money that way..

cuz all the money u put in u get back..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Race @ the track, not on the streets. Oh and Ive seen a buddy win a car for beating him...guy thought my friends car was a stock Camaro...but not even close. Well he won this guys car which of course had to be a riced out Civic lol - he's stripping it and making it a 10 second car lmao.

Even if you don't enter, at least check em out to get great ideas and talk to others. Enter and you will get positive feedback on how to make your system better.

Peace... (yeah, right!)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.