Netherlander24...Get in touch with me

j3bus ~I really hate this for you, dude. Netherlander always seemed like a decent sort and it's surprising to me that this happened.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not defending him as I also believe it's completely fooked what he's doing...it's just that he never seemed the type that would go this route, ya know?

Takes all kinds, I suppose.

Here's wishing you best of luck finding a positive resolution to this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Thats the weird thing about him. For the first couple months, we had good communication, even though he never provided a tracking number, nor a headunit...

Found this at another forum he frequents:

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:38 am

well i leave tomorrow night for 3 weeks for school in mexico...

werd

But I've got threads on EVERY forum he frequents, charges filed with the local PD for theft, and a case open with paypal (not holding my breath) and the FBI's Internet Cyber Crime center...

Theres also a reward for those in DFW that bring me my money...

He refunded me the money today...$10 short of what I sent him. (I sent $184 he sent me back $174.50 after fees, t'was $180 before them)

I'm not going to make a fuss over it. I'm done and over this ****.

Chris, if you ever read this. Go ahead and make your excuses about family problems. It still does not cover up the fact that you refused to answer any PM's or IMs or respond to the phone calls from your own friends about the problem. Its even worse that you used your fathers illness as your reason for not cooperating...

Well - getting the majority of it back is certainly better than a big fat nothing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

So - a somewhat happy ending after all.

Well - getting the majority of it back is certainly better than a big fat nothing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

So - a somewhat happy ending after all.
Agreed. Just glad its over...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

j3bus2k3

5,000+ posts
Si vis pacem, para bellum
j3bus2k3
St. Pete, FL
Start date
Participants