Netherlander24...Get in touch with me

no problem man, he is actually on the way to Justins house. I'll swing by, and let him know he needs to take care of his ****.
He knows about it as well. I've been in contact with Justin whos been trying to call him...

Also had Doug try to contact him...

If ya'll get it settled, I'll definitly hook you guys up with something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

best of luck, i hope all works out for you.
Thanks man...

If the DF-Dub Crew fail...I have 2 last resorts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

we ought to swing by the 'store' and see if he's there. I told you I'd take possession of the item for you, I still will IF I ever see him! today might be the day.

we ought to swing by the 'store' and see if he's there. I told you I'd take possession of the item for you, I still will IF I ever see him! today might be the day.
No longer need it; I've completed a trade for a 9835 in mint condition...just need the $$$$

We went by there yesterday, Chirs no longer works at that Circut City...
I will try and go by his house tomorrow.
I read on a dallas-area import forum that he left the store. I also sent him 2 pm's with a tracking feature to see if he'd respond...he read one, and ne'er sent a reply...

For whatever retarded reason, the sent PMs dont show up in my "sent messages" box over there, only under the "tracked messages" box...nonetheless:

dallasimports.jpg

I posted another thread on a forum he also frequents...ironically enough, he stopped visiting the day it went up. I'm waiting on a response from Jntar with his results from giong to his house...

j3bus ~

I really hate this for you, dude. Netherlander always seemed like a decent sort and it's surprising to me that this happened.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not defending him as I also believe it's completely fooked what he's doing...it's just that he never seemed the type that would go this route, ya know?

Takes all kinds, I suppose.

Here's wishing you best of luck finding a positive resolution to this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

j3bus2k3

5,000+ posts
Si vis pacem, para bellum
j3bus2k3
St. Pete, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies