Northeast Region NESPL & Boomer McLoud SPL & SQ shows

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
Once again NESPL and Boomer McLoud of Nashua NH are coming together for a pair of night shows. Both event dates will have a small car show along with SPL and SQ judging. Trophies for 1st and 2nd plus plaques for 3rd. These have always been a great show with a great turnout

The event has changed locations since the past few years location. It will now be across the street from the Boomer McLoud store.

The event dates are set for

July 10th & August 21st

Event will be held in the Building #19 Parking Lot.

420 Amherst Street

Nashua, NH

Event starts at 7pm and runs until it's over, usually by 11pm.

Event registration fee's are the reduced rate of $10 per run for SPL and $10 for SQ, the car show is free. Competitors can make as little as a single run in SPL or as many as you can afford in the time allowed.

Boomer McLoud will have their annual sale event going on at the show too.

All 3 Super Stock classes will be merged into one Super Stock Open class for this event.

I have a trade show in Charlestown that day. I'll try to screw out of ther @ 8 and get up to Nashua for 9:30 ish and crush the rookie class. Your rules or TNESPL rules?

There's plenty of space for everyone at the show. Since this show isn't on the National Guard base this year we'll have to monitor the noise level more than we have in the past. People can still do short demos and such, but it means that none of those annoyingly loud horn style vehicles will be there to deafen everyone around them.

If Keith brings his Acura instead of the Jeep and If Mike is using 2 out of his 4 amps Ill have a fighting chance at this one. Good possibility Ill hit the late August show. I have a ton of work to do b4 then.

I'll be there...who else is going?
I plan on being there, I love the boomer shows, plus I am hoping to have enough of my new system in to be able to run SPL and the SQ comp

If Keith brings his Acura instead of the Jeep and If Mike is using 2 out of his 4 amps Ill have a fighting chance at this one. Good possibility Ill hit the late August show. I have a ton of work to do b4 then.
Nice Chris, hit me up if you want to crash out locally after the show as its a night show and runs later then most other shows.

Boomer's goes all out on their trophies, they are beautiful! I'll post up a pic later today of mine for yall to see what I mean unless some1 beats me to it. More then that the shows were an absolute blast last year and now with the new location it will be even better! Can't wait, sooo much work to do this week... ugh. Good thing I love doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping that by the 2nd Boomer show I'll have things set and maybe I can try their SQ format too.
Meant to ask what you have for a front stage, or are you planning to work on that once you get the sub stage dialed in? Now that I think about it I've never gotten a demo in your Blazer, 99% of the time your running the show so no time and the few that you were competing at had extenuating circumstances.

I'm not sure who's planning on this one, according to the event list on our FaceBook page there's one person, or at least thats all that has said they are going.
I'll take that as a hint to hit up the RSVP list on FB, I don't log onto it a ton and am still getting used to / learning the chit on it lol.

I moved my amps yesterday and planned on moving the battery today, but being 102 degrees out I'm gonna wait til next weekend to do that. Gotta make room for a pair of XS Power D3100's.
yeah I wanted to get a lot done today but fawk that, I got what I could done in the basement in the little time I ended up having. Supposed to cool off each day tho so here's hoping!

I was demoing at the Porter & Chester show in Chicopee with my daily 10's. Kathy McLean stuck her head in the window and actually got her hair to move from them. Sounded pretty nasty for tens. We'll see how loud it is now with the 15's in there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.