Nemesis subwoofers ? (what the hell are they ?)

So what makes this sub better than others in the price range? Its a new brand yea but there still hasnt been 1 decent unbiased review yet that I've seen. What kind of power can they actually take and does it sound good ? Has anyone actually torture tested this brand or sub,still looks like a copy of sinister sounds/c2 audio/under pressure to me. Running on a vfl 150.1@ 2 ohms doesn't mean much without any ki d of specifics toward the install. Being a AB xfl clone doesn't mean much cause they are also order off the shelf parts.
There better in the sense that they offer similar performance/sound at cheaper price (the AB HD clones are selling for about $240 which is a decent amount lower just as an example).
There has been an unbiased review (hence my thread). You really think I would spend over a thousand dollars on electrical work and keep ****** subs in my car ? (or that the top installer in the metroplex would even sell these to me ?). You must of ignored this thread (i've already reviewed them, good output with above average SQ, similiar to the AB XFL/sundown SA which happens to be a model the installer has worked with hundreds of times and he says the SAME EXACT thing).

Very few people even have the electrical to run the VFL 150.1 at 2 ohms so I don't know why your dissing it (it's a good amount of power for 2x800RMS subs).

Instead of us having to ask for more info why not make a website (other then facebook) with all the info about your line of subs and the amps.. Got a bunch on model numbers of subs and amps on facebook but no info for each model..
There letting the large distribution centers do the selling (more information would be good but it doesn't sound like this is going to be a mainstream brand). Sounds like there trying to to clone popular models (Sundown SA, AB HD/SQ HDC3, Soundqubed HDS200) while cutting the cost via distribution centers only
Yea if a company wants to make it in this industrie they need to start a website with ALL INFO and BUY NOW button so people can order the products
By the sounds of it there only going to do distribution centers in large metroplex's (they aren't planning on doing online orders or small dealers).

A guy in my town is running two Nemesis subs 15"s on a Twisted Sounds 1.8. They sound ok but they are no louder than my two XFL 15's are. I really didn't feel they were as loud but I do have a little more power than the TS 1.8. They are pretty close to the same thing as far as I can tell by the short demo I had of his system, which I will admit was only two songs but I did not get the feeling they were any better or any worse than what I already have in my truck.

Update: Was planning on the Nemesis H series but I went to the distribution center and physically saw the sub in person (was not impressed with the build quality at all, basket/cone looked cheap and it looked and felt like a knockoff, wasn't much cooling either).

The seller quoted me 20 dollars less than american bass HD which was laughable (the HD has better soft parts and much much better cooling).

I don't think this company will last. The M series (2.5inch coil, 800RMS) is only 5 dollars cheaper than the much superior american bass XFL and the H series is only 20 dollars cheaper than the much superior american bass HD (they need to drop prices big time). I will say though, there wiring kits are the real deal (it's pure welding cable which is nice, most brands create there own wire with low quality strands or too much coating)

Going to wire my VFL 150.1 to 1 ohm in the next few months. The front runner right now is running a pair of XFL (would run great on the power I have and the 2015 edition has better coils and cooling). Plan on selling my pair of M's for about 200 to 250 and buying the XFL's for 350

I've notice a lot of people are sceptical about these nemesis products due to lack of information you can find on the web. Well I will tell you what I know. The nemesis line is made in Dallas Texas and are currently sold in the Dallas ft worth area. They are 100% bad *** products. I have an audio guy in Dallas that introduced me to them a few months ago. He does competition and has won just about every one on the nemesis line of products. I am currently running a nemesis 1000 amp on two sundown e8v5 d4 at 1ohm and it is true power. The nemesis are the #1 competition to sundown rite now. Hope this helps y'all.

I've notice a lot of people are sceptical about these nemesis products due to lack of information you can find on the web. Well I will tell you what I know. The nemesis line is made in Dallas Texas and are currently sold in the Dallas ft worth area. They are 100% bad *** products. I have an audio guy in Dallas that introduced me to them a few months ago. He does competition and has won just about every one on the nemesis line of products. I am currently running a nemesis 1000 amp on two sundown e8v5 d4 at 1ohm and it is true power. The nemesis are the #1 competition to sundown rite now. Hope this helps y'all.
1. They are not made in Dallas (there made in China using very generic cookie cutter designs that have been available for over a decade). 2. They are not even close to sundown competition. First first two lines (E and M series) are significantly worse then the sundown SA series. There best line (H series) is priced almost the same as the American Bass HD yet the H series has worse cooling and cheaper soft parts.....

Nemesis is a joke price wise (the main distributor in Dallas is talking about increasing the prices on all the products even though they aren't a good value even at base pricing...... explain that one to me )

[quote name='jamesgore61']I've notice a lot of people are sceptical about these nemesis products due to lack of information you can find on the web. Well I will tell you what I know. The nemesis line is made in Dallas Texas and are currently sold in the Dallas ft worth area. They are 100% bad *** products. I have an audio guy in Dallas that introduced me to them a few months ago. He does competition and has won just about every one on the nemesis line of products. I am currently running a nemesis 1000 amp on two sundown e8v5 d4 at 1ohm and it is true power. The nemesis are the #1 competition to sundown rite now. Hope this helps y'all.[/QUOTE]

I about fell over laughing when I read this statement.

Would love to see a side by side comparison between 2 equal drivers just for fun. Because talk is cheap. My $$ is on the Sundown.

@sundownz Wonder if Jacob knows anything about Nemesis.

Any recent news? I heard a pair of the 12s mystical line, 800 rms and they sound pretty good... I've owned Toby subs, RF, and a pair of SD SA and from the test I had these stack up on par with the lower end SA ... More information, and personal experiences would be nice, I just stumbled upon this forum trying to find out more about this so called Nemesis.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.