Nemesis subwoofers ? (what the hell are they ?)

mastershake575

Senior VIP Member
Mar 11, 2015
Dallas
Local dealer has been pushing Nemesis subwoofers and I have never heard of them (can't find anything online about them). He says according to his distributor there made in the same build house as sundown

The pictures are there M series which is there 800 RMS line. Seems like a beefed up sundown SA and the price isn't bad

Anyone know what these are ?

adulbrich

Lock up your daughters!
May 11, 2014
Ames, Iowa
Haven't heard of them.

Motors look good, but the baskets for both models are cheap. Don't know if they cheaped out on the soft parts or not

T3mpest

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Mar 27, 2005
Illinois
2.5 inch coil or 3? Def off the shelf parts. The surround and cone remind me of a sinister sounds 12, or the Under Pressure audio 12.. Both are cookie cutter 3inch drivers. If it's a 3inch I'd compare it to the sinister sounds 12 pricing before I purchased as it's probably a similar speaker. The basket they used is used on a few other subs.. FU audio 750 line uses that basket, decently heavy sub, no issues. That's a 2.5 inch coil, again if you want a 2.5 inch coil, I'd compare that pricing first as that's a nice speaker for the money.

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Interesting..

I'd ask more questions about them. I did a search came up with nothing. Same results on FB.

Don't like the idea of seeing something in public and can't find any info online.

els1989

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 23, 2015
Minnesota
All my search brought up was team nemesis... Maybe they are trying to start up their own woofer line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

mastershake575

Senior VIP Member
Mar 11, 2015
Dallas
The local box builder swears by them so I went ahead and got a pair for $170 each (his demo's are incredible and his craftsmanship is on another level ). I guess I will be giving an update next week when I get them in (will be running a VFL 150.1 at 2 ohms).

Jbake1975

Senior VIP Member
Jun 2, 2015
U.S.A.
Probably focusing on local business instead with their shop. Bread n butter vs side venture.
Yeah i know he owns Car stereo giant.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

The local box builder swears by them so I went ahead and got a pair for $170 each (his demo's are incredible and his craftsmanship is on another level ). I guess I will be giving an update next week when I get them in (will be running a VFL 150.1 at 2 ohms).
Tuned in.

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Next week?? Dam I wanna know how they are right now!!

Port looks kinda big tho...

OP
M

mastershake575

Senior VIP Member
Mar 11, 2015
Dallas
Next week?? Dam I wanna know how they are right now!!
Port looks kinda big tho...
I want to know too ! (I sold my last setup in January so I've had no bass since then).
In regards to the port here's a few more pictures. The box builder usually tunes around 30-34hz (he deals mostly in DD, AB, and Sundown).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Newest threads

Latest classifieds