Nemesis subwoofers ? (what the hell are they ?)

I happend to have a pair of nemesis subs in my expedition with a massive 4000 watts 2000 rms. And they work great honestly. I used to have a pair of sundown subs before i bought them.
Why the switch?

This is a new line that a local distributor/dealer started. That's why they are not known to anyone. The distributor/dealer is also the biggest sundown distributor in dallas. These subs are built in the same build house as the entry level sundown stuff E,SD,SA etc. In my opinion the product is very similar to sundowns entry level to mid line woofers. I went down their today to look at some of their nemesis audio amps as well 2k,4k, and a 6k. Very good pricing for what looks to be a solid product. Also, I am a Dealer so I am somewhat biased to the brands that I carry, but I can see myself starting to push this line because of the price and quality. I will be doing an install using their amps next, I am looking forward to seeing how they perform as well.

This is a new line that a local distributor/dealer started. That's why they are not known to anyone. The distributor/dealer is also the biggest sundown distributor in dallas. These subs are built in the same build house as the entry level sundown stuff E,SD,SA etc. In my opinion the product is very similar to sundowns entry level to mid line woofers. I went down their today to look at some of their nemesis audio amps as well 2k,4k, and a 6k. Very good pricing for what looks to be a solid product. Also, I am a Dealer so I am somewhat biased to the brands that I carry, but I can see myself starting to push this line because of the price and quality. I will be doing an install using their amps next, I am looking forward to seeing how they perform as well.
What store/shop do you work in ?

You know, I would've been some what interested in this brand until all the shilling for it. If you make a good product, let it speak for itself. Advertise in ads and leave the forum posts to real people. Otherwise you're making a bad start out the gate.

I don't blame you guys gir bieng skeptical but check them out on this site Opinians welcomed guyshttps://m.facebook.com/pages/Lighting-You-Up/662032570598195
There skeptical because of the outlandish claims that where made.
No one is saying there bad or awful but from the picture of the subs and my personal experience of them, its fairly obvious where Nemesis stands (there essentially an American Bass clone at a slightly cheaper price).

Still not much info about these guys. Found this : https://www.facebook.com/Nemesis-AUDIO-1011642318858194/timeline Anyone know anything yet?
More pictures have been added recently. In regards to information the post a couple replies above you already covered what you need to know (see quote below this response)

Update: Finally got the aftermarket alternator installed (it's a Singer alt rated at 275A). Voltage is 14.8 idle and i've never seen it go below 14.5

Had issues with the belt but the fix wasn't too much trouble (I had to extend the bottom alternator bracket to push the belt away from the end of the bracket).

Still running the Nemesis M series (2x12) on a VFL 150.1 at 2ohms

The alternator made a huge difference (running true power now and have zero voltage drops).

I am curious to buy two of the H series (H series is basically an American Bass HD clone) and run the amplifier at 1 ohm

Here's some pictures of the alternator. The Honda vehicles come with a load detector called the ELD that tells the alternator to charge at a low voltage when the A/C or headlights are off in order to boost there MPG ratings (would get about 12.4 volts if they weren't on and about 13.6 to 13.8 if they where on).

The alternator came with a bypass that allowed the computer regulator to become void which allows the aftermarket alternator to charge at it's designed voltage (Singer was the only manufacturer of 6 that I contacted that offered this).

z83szYe.jpg

bnTj69J.jpg

hywDMLA.jpg

I understand everybody skepticism but you gotta understand it's a new brand . But like every other brand that has been on the market since we've all had a good sound system all I'm saying that it has worked good for me and very satisfied. And believe me this is my line of work. So I've had all kind of subs . But like the saying says "Don't knock it till you try it" . And if you like more info feel free to ask .

So what makes this sub better than others in the price range? Its a new brand yea but there still hasnt been 1 decent unbiased review yet that I've seen. What kind of power can they actually take and does it sound good ? Has anyone actually torture tested this brand or sub,still looks like a copy of sinister sounds/c2 audio/under pressure to me. Running on a vfl 150.1@ 2 ohms doesn't mean much without any ki d of specifics toward the install. Being a AB xfl clone doesn't mean much cause they are also order off the shelf parts.

Instead of us having to ask for more info why not make a website (other then facebook) with all the info about your line of subs and the amps.. Got a bunch on model numbers of subs and amps on facebook but no info for each model..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.