Needing Subs and AMps

Participant count
  • Participant list

skoty4prez

Take a look at this. I am in desperate need to replace the stuff that was stolen awhile ago from my car. Kinda bummed out about it. I had 3 MTX 10's 250 RMS hooked up to a Cadence Z1000 w/400RMS. Talk about loud!!!! Doesn't sound much, but for this little no-named place in WV with like 2 or 3 good places to get car stuff from, it amazingly turned a few heads.

Any way to the point.

I am looking for 2 10 in Cadence Wild Beast and a Cadence Z9000 to match them with. Looking in the $500 price range. Will go as high as $600. Let me know if anyone can help me out.

Not what you're looking for but I have an infinity kappa perfect 10 and a MA audio 10(forget the model # I can get it for you if youre interested) both 350 rms for 150 shipped. used lightly. I also have a custom box for those subs too. let me know

Im not too sure about that. Actually I really havent heard of too many manufacturers because Im in such a small market area. I am in a place where Sony and JL is the biggest names I believe. It is terible I know but I do have to make do with what I have to choose from. I will get back to you about that though. Thanks for the info.

hey azbass what do you think that the price would be for everything? I will adventually get the cadence that i am looking for but for right now i am willing to go with something different to just get the system back to what it was. well ok it will be better then the terrible 750 rms that i had.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.