Need Your Opinion for New Gnome Audio Product

anything that adds more ideas or product...originality and things like that to a business should be added, no questions asked. im all for it.

i think that is such a great idea, and whoever said you could sell it without the liquid nails and things is right too, you could sell just the wood and the instructions

hey man this is kinda funny cuz maybe i inspired u to do this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i emailed u last week for a price on the D2 ported box and then i emailed back for shipping price to california and i got scared away. This is a really really good idea and making the cuts out of wood is exactly what i cant do because i have no tools for it, i would definetly buy one, go through with this plan im sure u wont regret it.

good idea, I would buy one, not very good at cutting out the circles. Would you ever consider just selling the fronts with the circles cut out.
Oh and to be like the big guys you should put the instructions in like 10 different languages. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
yea i **** at cutting circles to :blow_up: you should consider making the fronts with precut holes, we just tell you dimensions and what speaker it is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hey man this is kinda funny cuz maybe i inspired u to do this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i emailed u last week for a price on the D2 ported box and then i emailed back for shipping price to california and i got scared away. This is a really really good idea and making the cuts out of wood is exactly what i cant do because i have no tools for it, i would definetly buy one, go through with this plan im sure u wont regret it.
You're not the first or only one who has been scared away by shipping price.

That's a horrible idea...J/K

I would definately buy something like that, I need a new box for my xxx but the last box i built my circle looked like it was supposed to fit an L7...lol

Great Idea...

any word on if this will be implemented yet? I've got the drill now, so all I gotta do is drill the screws in place. Begging to hear how a box ported @ 27hz sounds like...

Does this mean I should stop designing enclosures for people and filling out the quote form for them on your site ?
hell no....it means you should do it more often //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if i can get a healthy interest in these kits going, i'd like to start shipping them by the end of this month. if you will FOR SURE buy one, let me know now so I can know how many to expect. The way I see it, i need about 10 kits on the first run to make this profitable and worthwhile on my part. The first 10 will be heavily discounted, so if you're interested now is the time to hop on the bandwagon.

i'm not even gonna talk percentage discounts on this stuff anymore because some fat head (you know who you are) accused me of jacking prices to make up for the discount. I'll just put it this way: If you get one now, anything less than 4 cubic feet internal (less than 3/4 of a sheet of MDF total) will be less than a bill shipped on the east coast. west coast you're looking at around a bill twenty-five at most.

i'm not even gonna talk percentage discounts on this stuff anymore because some fat head (you know who you are) accused me of jacking prices to make up for the discount. I'll just put it this way: If you get one now, anything less than 4 cubic feet internal (less than 3/4 of a sheet of MDF total) will be less than a bill shipped on the east coast. west coast you're looking at around a bill twenty-five at most.
i would do it if i could get it for 100 shipped. box is gona be a simple one for the D2. only 2 cubes. PM me man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.