need specs on HiFonics Brutus BX1500D

sk8inbuba
10+ year member

Omaha NE
hey guys and the occasional girl i was wondering the exact specs on the HiFonics Brutus BX1500D amp. i need the stable ohm load or sumthing to figure out from a freind how to wire my 2 jl 12w6v1s. unless one of you guys know. that would also help me out a **** ton. well either way you can email me or just post here. thanx in advance.

btw i think you are all ausome for answering stupid questions that i put out there, sorry im still in the dark about car audio i know i can hook it up but dont know **** other wise.

xchaosx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
pa
i got 2 of the jl10w6v2 and the 12's are the same power rating i got a bx1000d the 1500 might be over kill go to http://www.jlaudio.com to see how to wire the duel voice coil and each sub into a channel the 1500 is a mono amp so if they are duel 4 ohm (i think they are) you wanna run the coil in parallel +to+ and -to- and you'll max the amp out at 2 ohm into each channel at 500 watts per channel and it will play fine hope this helps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.