Need Some JL Audio? *LOOK!*

evaninteractive
10+ year member

Hey everyone!

Is anyone out there looking to buy some JL Audio products? As of now I'm selling any type of JL subwoofer and amp you want. I have tons of everything and I'm looking for some extra money for my new car. Everything is brand new. Post what you want and I'll give you prices. I'm selling at about 26% over dealer cost which is very cheap for JL. Thanks!

- Evan Denis

- QuAkE auDiO

hey man, whats your price on a 300 watt 4 channel or 2 channel amp?

I got 2 10" JL Audio subs..the old 10W4..and that amp would probably sound better on them than the one I currently got. I need a new amp reguardless and I'd rather help someone out who could use the money than give it to some company. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

email me:

thediggydogg@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Hey,

I emailed prices to people that gave me their email addresses.

Here are the other prices for people that did not:

JL Audio 10" W0's = $75.00 each. + S&H

I have 4 ohm 8 ohm and 12 ohm.

JL Audio 12" W6's = $175.00 each. + S&H

Let me know if you need anything else, Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.