Need some help..

Participant count
  • Participant list

gellis4
10+ year member

*how peculiar*
NH
I need some help...

my computer is so outdated that it won't download any of the box building programs, I'm wondering what the dimentions of a port tuned to 33htz would be. It will be in either a 4-5 cube box, w/ an RE HC 15" sub. If you need more dimentions, like lwh i'll go and measure up my jeep.

but, any help would be much appreciated, because i want to start on my box tomorrow morning, and i have to work tonight (this means i can't use my friends computers).

Thanks for any help

--Greg

:edit: if anybody wants to try and send them to my email (they're probably too big) it's in my sig, or maybe send them through AIM which is also in sig. It would be much appreciated.

ok, if this will help.. the box i'm building is going to be 33.75x18x18 outside measurements. It comes out to be 5.05 cubes before displacement, and i need to know what size the port would be for the box to be tuned @ or around 33htz. Someone please either calculate it for me, or tell me a website where i can find a slot port calculator, not the round ones...

--Greg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.