Need some help

Participant count
  • Participant list

cpierce
5,000+ posts

Fancy a fondle, eh?
London
A friend of mine drives a Jeep and the front driver side speaker and the rear passenger speakers do not work and I'm going over to her house tomorrow to try and help her find out what is wrong. She said they just quit working one day and haven't worked since. Factory speakers with an aftermarket HU that was in it when she bought it. Sounds like the wiring is messed up to me....any ideas?

She probably just pressed the wrong button //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

By accident that is...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.