need some help here?

Participant count
  • Participant list

urmomsmin3
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
balto
so i broke down my old 4th order its a big ol sealed box as of now about 7 cubs i want to aero port it for 1 18 i was thinking two 6 inch pvc ports about 20 inches long now my ? is were to place them on the box

so i broke down my old 4th order its a big ol sealed box as of now about 7 cubs i want to aero port it for 1 18 i was thinking two 6 inch pvc ports about 20 inches long now my ? is were to place them on the box
place them such that neither of the subs is directly near one of the port openings. also they should be somewhere onthe outside of the box where they have room to breath. at 20 inches long that will give you a tuning freq of about 32Hz. if you use the psp flared 6" which come in 17" lengths (they can be made longer by buying more pieces) then the tuning freq would be about 35Hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.