Need some advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

MANTI5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Southern AZ
Been a while since I've been on but my wife and I were the victims of a car accident. We're ok mostly(my back is pretty jacked up) but our car was totaled and my sub destroyed. I had a Shiva X2 in a ported enclosure tuned to 31hz on 1500 watts, it was simply amazing. I'm looking for suggestions for 2 10's that will make me at least as happy as my previous baby. I'm looking at the Dayton 10ho but would like to know if another 2 would be better than those. They will be run off a MB Quart1.1500D, I'd like to keep it under $300, used is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
I'd also recommend that at the very least, you deaden the doors with some sort of mass layer like this Siless Max 120 mil (3mm) 30 sqft Car Sound...

About this thread

MANTI5

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
MANTI5
Southern AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date