Need some advice on a good pair of Components to run in my jeep liberty. 300$ limit.

Participant count
  • Participant list

RobNob

Hey im brand new here, im relatively new to car audio. Against everyone elses opinions I went with kicker products for my bass. I gotta say im not disappointed I enjoy the range of lows the 15 inch L7 is pushing out. But since this is a brand new vehicle I still have the jeep stock special in the doors, and for the dash tweeters. I replaced to Head unit with the pioneer AVIC 5500, also a good choice the features are ****** dope. It seemed to have brought a new life to the stock speakers but still not near what I want to have going on. What would be an optimal set up to run, speaker wise. they need to be 6.5 inch components preferably. also any amp advise would be cool. lets try and keep it around 250 - 300 for the speakers.,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.