Need recommendations for an amp for my 2019 crew cab Ram truck

Participant count
  • Participant list

BJSforVols

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
Hello,
I am upgraded my factory system in my Ram Crew Can truck so that it will have new, aftermarket speakers, an added 10” low profile sub, and an added amplifier. I have already got the speakers installed and they are all the Infinity Reference speakers. (A pair of 6x9s in the front doors which are connected to 3 1/2” in the front dash as well on channels 1&2. Then a second pair of 6x9s in the back doors on channels 3&4)

I’d like to add a nice 10” sub that does not require a lot of air space and has a 3 1/2” mounting depth or less as well as a 5 channel amplifier. What amplifier do you recommend I consider and what 10”subwoofer would you get?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...
Are you saying that I should replace the jack on the headunit with a wire instead? Is that fairly simple? I'd imagine you would just need to make...
No, the $500 does not include the amp, I'll e-check em out. I appreciate it Do you have any specific recommendations? There is a lot of...
The amp and sub are a bad combination. That sub is dual 2 Ohms. It can be wired to 4 Ohms in series or 1 Ohm in parallel. The amp can only go to 2...
I am building a nice system in my Ford Excursion using high end 3 way component speakers in the front doors in custom speaker pods, and using 2...

About this thread

BJSforVols

CarAudio.com Newbie
BJSforVols
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from