Amp gain dial turns opposite direction from other tuning dials?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nugg32
10+ year member

Ohio
On the saz 1500d, the sub sonic, bass boost and LPF dials all turn to the right to increase Hz and left to decrease Hz but on my Gain dial and on my bass knob it's the complete opposite so left increases gain and right decreases the gain. This isn't a flaw because it's stamped. Max is left minimum is right. Is this for a specific reason? I wasn't really paying attention and thought to start off with my Gain turned all the way down and usually that's to the left but I quickly found out that I had turned my Gain all the way up and was afraid I could have caused a real issue doing that.

Do you have a picture? I have owned a saz1500 and it was not the way you describe.

I don't have pictures and I'm currently at work for another 7hrs but I was messing with it yesterday and when I turn the gain to the right the bass gets lower. I turn it to the left it gets louder....weird

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...