Need Opinions on Rims...

I prefer rims that chop...
Slow Black SShow bout these in a 22? Its a Dropstar 02, a new Luxury line from American Racing.. similar to TIS (Twenty Inches Strong)
bDS02.jpg

x2, im not really into the rims that are all fat and over blingy.

the thin blades like that one make the vehicle look like its crawlin like a spider when its creepin, **** is sick

If you already know which ones you like, then why ask anyone else?Your car, your money, your choice.

dude...don't post. Do yourself a favor...you remind me of the same ignorant ******** that when somebody on this site asks a question trying to obtain information or help regarding a car audio topic you tell them to "go search"...

It ALWAYS helps to have other people's opinions....and I said I "THINK" I like these ones...I am open to suggestions....what's wrong with asking for other people's input....this is a board...that is what the board IS for...somewhere along the line of your 5000+ posts you must have forgot that....PRICK....

i have to say nay to the 22" to big like post above says they will rub and them 22" tires are not cheap . nothing like cruising down the strip car freshly washed. rims sparklin in the sun hot chick pulls up in the lane next to ya and your looking good........ till you hit a bump or a pothole then you hear a rubbery scrapin sound she looks at you laughs mutters clown and blows you off. for 22's on that car to fit properly you will need to have the wheel wells redone and a nice break upgrade if you plan on stopping. alot of people dont realize the strain big rims put on your brake system .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.