Need new speakers and blue led's

Jakey253
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
WA
Hey guys.. I am on the final stage of my audio project and I need to buy new 6.5 in speakers (maybe some 6x9's too)

I currently have 2 10" alpine type r's w/ an alpine mrp-m1000 amp. What are some inexpensive, quality speakers that you would recommend for my setup? Forgot to mention I will not be running an amp to the speakers.

And I have one final question.. what would you recommend for blue neon under the dash?

Thanks!

really that cheap? I will check it out now. and yeah idk about all the streetglow ****.. I need something that DOESN'T use my cig lighter.

really that cheap? I will check it out now. and yeah idk about all the streetglow ****.. I need something that DOESN'T use my cig lighter.
cut the end off and wire it direct, to a switch or to the switched ignition, all the lighter is doing is supplying 12v

that placed fvcked me once, ordered 50 blue LED bulbs, and they sent me ten blue, and 40 green, wtf? Wouldn't answer their emails, and calls would get hung up on...lame

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.