need info

If you want performance, chose Kicker, if your on a budget then chose BOSS. Kicker subs will surely cost you more, but might last you longer and get stolen sooner. BOSS subs will cost much less and will perform well with most amps. If you get BOSS, you might check out the BOSS amps too, they are good quality amps. And come with a 6-year warranty. Kicker amps will be more expensive and most have 1-year warranty. An alternative brand might be Audiobahn, excellent performance without the high price.

first off, i worked at a shop and the first thing they said to never buy was boss, they are a terrible company. I owned a pair of their componenet speakers, biggest waste of money ever.

audio bahn would be the one of the best bang for ur dollar type speaker, and since you can get 2 in a presealed factory box, i would think that would be even better, after i burn up my rf's (probably next week) that is going to be my next buy.....

well you get what you pay for, I been selling BOSS audio for many years and never had any problems with them, it's usually the end user who is to blame, not the company.

no, they are pieces of crap, this was before i started competeing though and i made the mistake of buying boss, worst sounding components ever...

By far go with the KICKER. Go with the BOSS only if this is your first system and you just want a taste. Trust me though you will not be happy with them. You can probably get a decent pair of KICKER COMPs with a box for about $300 or less. Amp wise that just depends on what you want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.