COMPLETED Need help!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutty cochise

Delaware
Good evening. Need help finding highs and mids for 2) 15" Sundown audio VZ4 series subs! I'm lookin for crips sound quality with warm mids!! Been told Diamond Audio was good. I love Beyma but for the money, I'm over it! What's a good size and amount of mids and highs to give off that quality sound I'm looking for? Ibe had also Hertz but was told the 15"s would ddown them out! Definetly not going with PRV or ANYTHING of the sort! ...Any advise will appreciated.

Dyn Audio is nice but getting hard to find. Some volvos came stock with them so if you ever go to a junkyard and you can pull parts...pull those panels and see if there is Dyn Audio speakers in there because they will sell and they sound really nice.

Dyn Audio is a lot better then CDT. Tbh I am looking forward to trying some of them. Just from what I have heard about Dyn Audio on DIYMA is enough for me to try a set. Or if you want to go active then get a set of Stevens MB-6 6.5 and then a pair of their tweeters or find a different set of tweeters that would match up well.

If you are going to go passive, I'd recommend (and had used) Morel Tempo Ultra 602 MKII 2-way components. With a good install, they have a remarkably great sound. The bass is punchy and deep. Mids and highs are typical Morel...outstanding. I used them passive and switched to using them actively. They sound even better. Soundstage seems wider than before. Just absolutely wonderful speakers!!!

But, if your are starting out active, then the Dyns are a very good choice.

If you are going to go passive, I'd recommend (and had used) Morel Tempo Ultra 602 MKII 2-way components. With a good install, they have a remarkably great sound. The bass is punchy and deep. Mids and highs are typical Morel...outstanding. I used them passive and switched to using them actively. They sound even better. Soundstage seems wider than before. Just absolutely wonderful speakers!!!

But, if your are starting out active, then the Dyns are a very good choice.
Will these hild up vocal wise to the Sundown? Want something crisp and deep mids. If so, how many?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...