need help

Participant count
  • Participant list

turkeyleg

ga
Guys,

I have 2 Memphis Power Reference 12" subs behind my back seat (2006 GMC sierra quad cab)and they sound distorted or not very "crisp?". I have a bass knob and also the head unit is the factory bose. I have a Memphis Audio Street edge (some people say they have never heard of it, maybe I got screwed by the car stereo store?) amp that I believe puts out 100 watts per channel??? Would a better/more powerful amp help with the sound or are the speakers crappy? Forgive my ignorance in advance.

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Just remembered, I have that same coaxial/comp set, BNIB, $245 shipped if you are interested. I have the matching coaxials, took these of the...
Using Sky High copper OFC wiring and Stinger 8000 series rcas. The US Acoustics usx4085 is rated at 85X4 @ 12.9 volts and proably close to 100w X...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...

About this thread

turkeyleg

turkeyleg
ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
SicAudio