Need help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dmatt

Yeah so im not gonna lie i dont really know too much about audio and sound systems but im looking to get a good one in a few weeks

i had 1 10 but im getting rid of it, i have a 1600 watt alpine amp already

i drive a f150 half cab or whatever half door thing where there are seats in the back but not as big as a full cab

i was thinking about putting up the seats and getting 3 12' jackhammers but i feel like there is a good chance that i might crack my windows or something? i have about a 500-600 $ range i guess maybe $700, i want this to be clear but at the same time thump REALLY hard without breaking my windows, i wanna blow everyone out of the water. if i have to buy another small amp i will. i want 3 12's for sure

you need to find out how much space you have for a box first...you also have to know there is much more to a good stereo then subs, you need a decent hu, something for your highs, an amp for them. You also have your electrical system, if you wana run big power you will need to upgrade your alt. and your batts. You will need to do the big three regardless. Look into sundown, dc audio, fi, dd, and aq for subs and amps...

you need to find out how much space you have for a box first...you also have to know there is much more to a good stereo then subs, you need a decent hu, something for your highs, an amp for them. You also have your electrical system, if you wana run big power you will need to upgrade your alt. and your batts. You will need to do the big three regardless. Look into sundown, dc audio, fi, dd, and aq for subs and amps...
im not looking to run "big power" like competition ish.. like the best sounding system i can get for $500-700, and i am gonna buy new door speakers as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.