Need help with wiring config for 2 amps 5 subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

moslof88

First of all, I'm a complete noob, Iam super mechanically inclined but I lack the knowledge of good audio equipment vs crap. So I inherited a Ford F150 quad cab, and in it is a Pioneer deck (DEH6800BH) 3 AMPS 1 Alpine power pack KT445U,This is a 4 channel amp that has 75w rms and its set up to run 2 4" Kenwood door speakers and 2 Kicker 6.5 dual voice door speakers, 2 Pioneer amps GMA5602 2 channel 4ohm 150w rms bridgeable. I have 2 10" Kicker comps 300w 4 ohms svc, and 3 12" Pioneer 300w rms 4 ohm svc. I have heard having an odd number of subs is not an ideal set up, but they are installed in a custom box under the back seat and if there's a good way to wire this all up then id like to keep all 3, and I know these Pioneers are not the creates, and the Kickers are at best decent subs, but I need someones opinion on how they'd wire this set up if they had it, thanks

i wouldnt mix subs including multiple boxes(especially one single box).

I wouldnt be using those amps on subs.

I would pick which set of subs i'd use of those if you want to keep something and purchase an amp for it.

I don't know how much room that truck has or where those box(es) went but typically for a truck like under the seat, i never suggest more than 1 sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.