Need help with speakers for Lexus LS430

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dolo180

CarAudio.com Newbie
Al
Hey fellas I have a ls430 like the title states it doesn’t have the mark levinson system.It has the pioneer system haven’t been able to find if it has a factory amp and I’m wondering if I’m limited to a certain ohm speaker when upgrading factory subs and speaker any help will be much appreciated.

The ohm is usually stamped on the speaker or sub. You didn't say what year your car was. The 2003 has the following specs for the pioneer speakers:
Front doors 2 ohm, Rear door 4 ohm, Dash tweeters 6 ohm, and Rear Sub 2 ohm.
Another option is to go to youtube and type in the "Removal of factory amplifier for your car model and year." This will give you the location, and verify that you have one. You can also do that for your subwoofer replacement. Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.