Need help with new system

Participant count
  • Participant list

RheganD

NB
Ok, I just bought an Alpine CDA-9883 system, my question is can I run my zune through it. I have a 3.5 mm cable running from the back of the system, and have hooked up the zune, but nothing. I've also gone in and turned on the rear aux port, any ideas? Appreciate it thanks!

Yeah, I read it and have done everything that it said I could do. I bought it from a guy my Dad works with and he installed it. From the best of my knowledge if you have an AUX port you can connect anything with a headphone jack to it. Guys at Best Buy confirmed.

According to the manual I am. I am correct in thinking I can plug into anything with a headphone jack right? I tired it with a portable CD player too and that didn't work either.

YEah, I've done all of that stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Yeah... all auxiliary ports would support an mp3 player.

All it does is send a signal down the port, the exact same as any other thing would.

Something's not right. You should be able, if you have it plugged in, volume turned up on the zune, song selected and playing, and the auxiliary device selected as the playback device, be able to have it work.

Edit: Apparently it's a problem with the HU. Might not be so simple.

I'm going to sound super ignorant, but I am on this subject, so I'll go for it. What is an HU? I've seen that everywhere.

I'm going to sound super ignorant, but I am on this subject, so I'll go for it. What is an HU? I've seen that everywhere.
Hah... Head unit. Deck. Otherwise, the cd player that sits in the middle of your dash that controls everything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.