Need help with Dodge Charger box for FI Q 12"

Yeah those 4th order boxes are intriguing. Plus the Fi Q is very 4th order friendly from what I gather. Decisions decisions...
From what I remember the Q's had an option to make them perform better in sealed or ported. I think you would have to have the right Q for a 4th

deck lid will still need to be deadened as it will receive pressure and the trunk panels still might vibrate some. I've done a few Charger trunk builds and don't remember the trunks being that bad, but I did do some deadener.
Main issue was the trunk latch safety device popping the trunk open when playing loud bass...
Okay cool, I already deadened the deck lid. Clear some your PMs dude your box is full.

From what I remember the Q's had an option to make them perform better in sealed or ported. I think you would have to have the right Q for a 4th
Faaaaaaaaawk! Are you sure? I bought it used so I have no clue what options it has.

I've done Q's sealed and ported, never heard of any special option to make them better for one or the other. Check the FI site to be sure though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.