Need help... with a PAC LOC in a Jetta

Participant count
  • Participant list

slayorktc
10+ year member

Live for bass!
Waldport
Hello. I would like to use my stock HU which does not have RCA jacks.. I have been reading about a little device called a PAC trunk LOC... Has anybody on this forum ever used one? Does anybody know how to wire one up in a 2001 wolfsburg Jetta? Where should i even start? People said i need to hook to the rear speakers but where is that harness or wires located even.. Some help on this situation would be helpful Thanks

I use the PAC OEM1, it plugs between the factory deck, and the factory harness, tucks away back in the dash and no splicing! It's a 4 ch adjustable LOC, so it provides good out put for my amp. I highly recomend it

What year is your jetta? Will that PAC OEM1 work with a 2001 jetta? If so that perfect and ill get one ordered.. If not what other PAC things would work in my 2001 jetta to get rca out of my stock hu without to much trouble?

Also i am still deciding on the simplest cheapest way to get rca to the trunk.. if i got the pac Trunk loc.. where would i splice into in my jetta.. i am pretty sure the speakers are in the doors..?? I have no idea where to splice in.. please help.. i have spent hours search around different forums and have got some info but not to much...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.