Need help with a good system for the money

Claytoniobandera

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sep 7, 2019
Indiana
Hey everyone looking to buy a decent little budget friendly system for my F250 super duty
. Want to run all my door speakers with a 4 channel amp.
What are some good 6.5 speakers for the money and what is a good 4 channel amp for the money.
Should I go coaxial or component as well it’s just going to be in my truck not a show car or anything

danielbea122

CarAudio.com VIP
Jul 29, 2019
Tampa
Hey everyone looking to buy a decent little budget friendly system for my F250 super duty
. Want to run all my door speakers with a 4 channel amp.
What are some good 6.5 speakers for the money and what is a good 4 channel amp for the money.
Should I go coaxial or component as well it’s just going to be in my truck not a show car or anything
I use this site to see what fits your vehicle and budget then go from there

Reactions: Claytoniobandera

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
Dec 31, 2017
St.louis, MO
$600...
Pioneer 9605
Massive audio ct II tweeters
prv 6.5” 6mb200-4 ohm
FI Alpha v2 12” single 1 ohm
And you’ll have money left over for wood for box build and some OFC welding wire.
Thanks me when it’s done.

Reactions: Claytoniobandera
OP
C

Claytoniobandera

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sep 7, 2019
Indiana
$600...
Pioneer 9605
prv 6.5” 6mb200-4 ohm
And you’ll have money left over for wood for box build and some OFC welding wire.
I already have two soundqubed 8inch subs I wanted to run so I don’t think I’ll need the 12 inch sub but I’ll check them out and thank you for the response

BCotrell

Senior VIP Member
May 27, 2015
irvine, ca
Also, since many recommendations on this board will have you ditching rear door speakers you’ll probably end up having to focus some of that budget on integrating factory hu with aftermarket amplification. You didn’t mention what you currently have but all the new ford stuff especially on a nicer f250 isn’t so basic.

OP
C

Claytoniobandera

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sep 7, 2019
Indiana
Also, since many recommendations on this board will have you ditching rear door speakers you’ll probably end up having to focus some of that budget on integrating factory hu with aftermarket amplification. You didn’t mention what you currently have but all the new ford stuff especially on a nicer f250 isn’t so basic.
Mine is a 06 so not super new lol I have a jvc radio can’t remeber model. But it’s 3 sets of 4v preouts.
Also if I ditch rear door speakers how do I wire the amp up each tweeter to its own inputs on amp and each door speaker to its own inputs c

OP
C

Claytoniobandera

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sep 7, 2019
Indiana
$600...
Pioneer 9605
prv 6.5” 6mb200-4 ohm
Dumb question but would I wire one set of the inputs on amp to the 2 6.5s and the other set to the tweeters ? And not have rear speakers ?

BCotrell

Senior VIP Member
May 27, 2015
irvine, ca
Mine is a 06 so not super new lol I have a jvc radio can’t remeber model. But it’s 3 sets of 4v preouts.
Also if I ditch rear door speakers how do I wire the amp up each tweeter to its own inputs on amp and each door speaker to its own inputs c
Ditch that jvc and get a pioneer, jvc output sucks and the rca’s Are frequently imbalanced. Get a pioneer that runs network, tweeters on front channels and mid drivers on 3/4 channels. If you like single dins they’re wayyyy cheap.

OP
C

Claytoniobandera

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sep 7, 2019
Indiana
Ditch that jvc and get a pioneer, jvc output sucks and the rca’s Are frequently imbalanced. Get a pioneer that runs network, tweeters on front channels and mid drivers on 3/4 channels. If you like single dins they’re wayyyy cheap.
Any recommendations on a head unit cheaper the better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds